It is our great joy and pleasure to work with Buffalo’s most transformative and creative leaders to assist in building our community, grass roots style! We understand that in order to have a beautiful community, we as its citizens have to roll up our sleeves, and continue to make it as stunning as we all imagine! Every year the U.I.O.W. is committed to several projects throughout the City of Buffalo. Our Goal is to help transform the lives of everyday citizens, and continue to beautify the places we all call home.
It is now that time of year again! Each Year De’yron Tabb rolls up his sleeves and helps the community our by leading a community clean up for the Masten 24 Zone and district. This year will be like every other! Working with beautiful residents, homeowners, neighbors, and organizations, we will work towards beautifying our community one more time! We will be working with a dynamic Team comprised of Various organizations and Block Clubs to make where we live look amazing!
We have two dynamic event happening at the same time! On one hand we will be working with City officials and community members to clean Wohlers street from East Ferry to Delevan, and then we will be working with the Committee Member De’yron Tabb to simply clean right in front of where we all reside!! As always, our goals is to make where we live look as wonderful as it possible can. So all who can attend please see the information below to for more details.
Some of the important details to mention would be:
- The Community Clean up will be held Saturday April 24th 2021 starting at 10am and lasting until 2pm.
- Water will be provided for any and all volunteers (if wanted)
- New Gloves will be provided for those whom may need any
- Limited supply of devices to assist in cleaning up debris will be provided (first come first serve)
- Food will not be provided due to COVID 19.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED
The details of the event are as followed:
- Participants who would like to participate in the Clean where you live portion can come out and just simply clean in front of their home and across the street.
- Participants who would like to participate in the Wohlers Clean up can report to the corner of Wohlers and E. Ferry at 10am
- To register visit https://bit.ly/3wQVYic
- Once registered and signed in participants will receive any PPE that is necessary to perform the tasks associated with the clean up.
- Teams of people will be broken up and we will tackle specific areas of the community and work in unison to clean and beautify the neighborhood.
- All Debris will be collected at the designated pick up spots and will be handled by COB officials for trash pick up.
For more information please feel free to email us at email@example.com, and if needed please contact us at 716-939-1665 for any and all questions comments of concerns.
We hope and pray for you to be able to join us on our clean up!!!! We look forward to seeing you April 24th at 10am sharp!!!!